Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Secret

Did you know that there is a natural resource “Which most of us overlook” that can generate food, fuel, plastics, building materials for an entire house, and about 30,000 other products every four months? I sure didn’t, but then I did some research and found that our government has not only hidden the truth about more than just weapons of mass destruction and lying to us about 911, but they also withheld a little plant from us all that makes all of those things every four months. What you say, yes I said this plant called “cannabis” has been made an evil thing because of our government is corrupt. Why haven’t “We The People” been made aware of this plant and all that it can do for us? Why would they ever withhold this type of information from you? Well, I hope that after this essay you can see a little more of the facts and why they did this.

First off let me tell you the history on cannabis! This little plant has two forms. There is the male side called hemp, and the female side called marijuana. Hemp is one of the most renewable fibers in the world, and every great nation throughout history has used this plant for wars, and for economic growth. It used to be one of the most traded plants in the world, and it is one of the oldest farmed plants in the world. It dates back to over 12,000 years ago. It is among strongest fibers on earth. That is just a quick history lesson no hemp if you want I can give you more resources on this subject. I love to give you the chance to not only do some research yourself, but also give you a chance to really read up on all that can be done with hemp right now. So, let’s get back to why it is illegal here in the United States. That all started with Ben Franklin “Who at the time had just made a new machine called the hemp paper mill”, William Randolph Hearst” Who just happens to own a huge forest and has a ton of money”, and the creator of the sulfuric acid wood pulp paper method Mr. Pierre DuPont. Well DuPont and Hearst got together and went to the government and got them to make Hemp illegal. Not much later in history plastic was created, and then the oil companies attacked hemp “Since you can make plastic out of it” and put even more pressure on the government to keep hemp criminalized. This almost sickens me to know that there is a resource out there that can be grown ever four months, and yet we destroy trees by the thousands everyday over money. Oh, did I mention that it takes twenty years for a tree to grow. Yea, do the math. I mean why are we not tapping into this totally renewable resource, and using it to create products. The annual profit globally on hemp is 900 million dollars, and that is without the United States being a part of the use of this fiber. It has nothing but good to give us! It will also increase farmer production, and that just happens to be the “Heart of America” haha I had to throw that in there for Mr. Clark. Well, anyway back to the point. Why aren’t we using this? That’s what I want to know! Now let’s do a fast history lesson on the female side of this plant called “Marijuana”. This plant has been criminalized to push out Mexicans, and to persecute the African Americans. Oh I am not telling you a fib here, after the “Industrial Boom” the great depression hit, and the United Southern States didn’t need the immigrants anymore so the used this as a scapegoat to do just that. Did you know that at one time some states were seeking the death penalty for this? I mean how crazy is this, the great “Mayor LaGuardia” had the New York Academy of Medicine do a four year study on this plant, and they found “it has no addictive qualities, had no affect on the crime rates, had no change on the youth, and that it has a ton of medicinal uses. Some of which are pain relief, insomnia, aids patients, cancer patients, and the list goes on and on. I also have more information on all this also.

The facts are there in front of us all, and I don’t really use anything but them to base an opinion on anything that I write about. This really makes me mad! Why are we still persecuting people over the use of these plants? Why aren’t we using this fiber to make all these new jobs, and give the farmers something to grow? Why is it that almost every state sees it’s potential, but does nothing about it? Why has California’s economy been doing better every year? So that is my feelings on it. I am freaking pissed, and I hope you are too!
Now I could sit here and bore you with giving you some opposing views on this “or the governments”, but really do you want me to bore you to death. If you do the research on this, you will see that all I have done here is pointed out facts. I have all the resources to show you that these are nothing but facts, and if you want I will be more than happy to give them to you so that you can do a little “as my sister used to say “LIU” look it up”. I strongly believe in that to! Do the research, and see for yourself what is really going on out there. It is right in front of us all, and all we have to do is look.

So in conclusion, please look these things up, and never stop looking things up. We all have the means to find almost anything at our finger tips. And you will see why they have withheld it, and all that it can do for us. Who know this might even boost our economy as a whole. Why aren’t we tapping into this totally renewable resource with so many uses?

Sources include:
Small, E. and D. Marcus.
2002. Hemp: A new crop with new uses for North America. p. 284–326. In: J. Janick and A. Whipkey (eds.), Trends in new crops and new uses. ASHS Press, Alexandria, VA.

Jeremy Briggs, and Bob Newland
Hemphasis 24594 Chokecherry Ridge Rd Hermosa SD 5774
http://www.hemphasis.net/index.html

United Nations,
United Nations, “2005 World Drug Report,” Office on Drugs and Crime, June 2005, pg. 134.
http://www.havocscope.com/tag/marijuana/

Various Authors
1997-2009 Hemp Industries Association, P.O. Box 575, Summerland, CA 93067 Phone/Fax 707-874-3648

Froma Harrop
Industrial Hemp: Canada Profits From Bizarre U.S. Bans: National Ledger
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272625252.shtml

Thesampproject
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ek2Sf4bUfY&feature=related

History Channels (Hooked) Marijuana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yqyx0pCIHA

Website Sources Include:
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/taxact/anslng1.htm
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/02/nj_senate_approves_bill_allowi.html
http://www.nbcchicago.com/health/tips_info/Illinois-Medical-Marijuana-Bill-Passes-Senate- Committee.html
http://www.marijuana-tax-stamps.com/samuel-caldwell.php
Hemp.org
Hightimes.com
Hempflax.com
And if you are reading this part then I thank you for taking the time to read this paper. I am really convinced that we are all idiots if we don't step up and try to make our government do something like this to change things. It's just wrong if we don't take advantage of such a thing. Well thank you again!
Sincerely,
Jason Luttrell
Jan. 16th, 2009
jasonluttrell1977@gmail.com
or
Jluttrell@email.itt-tech.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment